View Single Post

Old 05-04-2018, 08:26 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJelly View Post
One last bump sir - I didn't realize that S&W would (or, at least, did in the past) re-blast and re-mark the TSW slides? That would be the school solution for me since my frames are in such good shape, and I wouldn't have to pay the exorbitant fees for shipping a frame. Do you recall how much they were asking? If it was around $100-ish then I'm anal enough to get one sent off right away ... understanding that it'd be gone for months...
Here is my thread on the topic from a couple years back. S&W's price is in the very last post!

Again, I want to point out that the latest info I got out of S&W CS says that S&W will pay shipping both ways on a refinishing job. Don't know why I got different answers from different S&W CS folks, so take that part with a grain of salt.

++++++++++

Edit 5/9/2018: Based on other recent posts, it's starting to sound like the free shipping both ways thang only applies to recall and warranty work, which makes sense. I'm going to assume for now that the $15.00 shipping charge that I was originally told about will apply to my proposed frame refinishing job. -ttsh

Last edited by TTSH; 05-09-2018 at 07:02 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: