View Single Post

Old 05-08-2018, 06:15 PM

Liked 403 Times in 107 Posts
Default WTS: Jim Hoag Colt Gold Cup .45 *Withdrawn*

Only selling to help fund my S/S BHP from Chuck Warner/Elite Warrior Armament...

Selling a full house Novak High Power 9mm, built on a 1977 production Belgium Browning. This is the "Night Ops" package built in April 2017. The only difference is the substitution of a gold bead front/plain black rear sight, and polished sides of the slide. The current BHP Night Ops package form Novak's sells for $3,995.00. See: Novak BHP Night Ops.

Some, but not all features include handmatte top of slide, front strap, back strap, back of slide, milled border on slide, and front of slide; tool steel no-bite hammer and sear with trigger job, beveled mag well, carry bevel package, reliability package, Bar-Sto barrel, G-10 grips.

The original owner shot it very little and did not carry it; I tested it with 50 rounds of Federal ball, cleaned it, and put it in the safe.

Sold with two magazines and Novak pistol rug.

Email/pm me for a bunch of pictures, including the work order.

Save yourself a lot of $$$ - asking $2,995.00 shipped to your dealer. Make sure you can own it in your state.

For clarification - this gun does not have a beavertail. I did not have this gun built, but wouldn't have one anyway. Ruins the look IMHO, and Novak's no longer does it.

Remember - production of the High Power is over. No more to be made by FN/Browning. Prices on BHPs continue to go up.

*Sold Pending Funds*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3930.jpg (87.4 KB, 779 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3931.jpg (90.9 KB, 712 views)

Last edited by OldLawman; 07-17-2018 at 08:18 AM. Reason: off to auction
The Following 13 Users Like Post: