View Single Post

Old 05-11-2018, 10:13 PM

Liked 675 Times in 213 Posts
Default Sig P210, US model

Hi

I asked my friendly LSG to get me a Sig NH made new model Target P210 and let me look at it.

I went today and I spontaneously said: That's not fair...I was not going to by this one but can't resist.

The slide was super tight but smooth, no play in it but felt like glass smooth. Trigger very smooth and broke crisp like glass too at 3 lbs or less. Very low bore axis, large perfectly shaped grips perfect for my rather large hands. Enough space for my long finger. Fiber optic front and serated rear were nicely set up for my liking. Tight enough gaps to be accurate also at long distances which I have a tough time with some combat sights. But they seem well dimensioned to be excellent for quick target acquisition.

I think in terms of ergonomics I am going to do well with it. Main use will be IDPA. So far I figured all about it should be legal for ESP. Only slight disadvantage will be 8 round mags but that can be doable on most stages.

Am I overlooking something here?

Anyone has any range experience with one already? What accuracy did you get out of your?

Thanks
The Following 4 Users Like Post: