View Single Post

Old 05-13-2018, 07:28 AM

Liked 393 Times in 58 Posts

Hello mR. Administrator,

I've had to go back at those photos so many times and stare at them.. that's the exact sixgun I still hope finding someday, without having to bargain with my fiancče..
A fantastic, right amount of mix: used condition, and kinda sexual appealing from that largely remaining nickkel... My compliments, think you must be super-proud owning it.

In absolute terms (speaking for myself of course) being my tastes and interests rather - say - various, just two things could presently beat that American - 1), still one more live concert of goddess singer Melanie Chisholm (former 'Sporty Spice') with me again in the third row of the crowd, and 2) finding a certain model of high-altitude US helmet from the late '50s, to finally end my small collection of military aviators' equipments.

Well, #1 is still possible (would be the seventh instance), #2 borders the impossible, and an American sixgun like your's who knows?, but I see it pretty well hard to do.

Tastes are tastes ah ah.. but, a fantastic revolver obviously.
Greetings from this horribly rainy (as of today, 10 days non-stop) corner of North-Western Italy. Ciao - Franco.

Last edited by SportySpiceFan; 05-13-2018 at 07:52 AM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: