View Single Post

Old 05-13-2018, 12:19 PM

Liked 2,202 Times in 883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBH44 View Post
Ain't that the truth. What really caused me to walk away shaking my head was not only the inflated price but the fact the he assumed that I was an uninformed buyer. He actually said that because of the JM stamp, it not only made the gun worth every penny that he was asking, it was also a rare collectors piece!!
You know, there are shysters and there are morons and this guy had it all goin on.
What a "D0uchey Gun Show Commando Operator..." I generally won't do business with anyone either that is so misinformed/lazy. Hahahaah!
If you are speaking of the 625 Jerry Miculek version yes, it's a darn good Revo that is accurate and you can shoot .45acp's, .45Super, & .45Auto-Rims out of that baby all it's life. Being that it's cut for Full Moons was the selling point for me as I can fire, eject, and reload a cylinder of .45Supers or ACP's in the same amount of time I can do the same with my 1911 commander that I have a lot of trigger time with. It was my Woods Gun until 7 months or so ago I got a 3" 629. I really wanted a 3" barreled 625 but the 4" full lugged "JM" version was a close 2nd and a good compromise!

And $1300 for a "JM" 625, pft... What a con-artist clown. I got mine "new old stock" 2 years ago off of GunBroker for $900 delivered to my FFL... I got it from OsageCountyGuns I believe it was and they were fantastic to deal with and a joy to talk to. Had to call and make sure my FFL address was correct and spoke with owner I believe it was.

Last edited by HamHands; 05-13-2018 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Added Pics and name of shop I bought it from.
The Following User Likes This Post: