View Single Post

Old 05-13-2018, 12:55 PM

Liked 2,202 Times in 883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipperdog View Post
I had the 625 JM and Sold it a few years ago. I now regret getting rid of it, and am considering buying another. Is there an advantage to buying the PC option over the standard JM or is it just the Looks..............Thanks
It should have a PC action job. However, my "JM" version has a very nice trigger. 1K rounds later and 2-3K trigger pulls with A-Zoom Snap Caps and this trigger is better than most triggers I've every pulled, PC version or not... I will say this; the Patridge Gold Dot front sight is very nice for picking up and putting on a target. But it's absolutely stupid for a quick draw out of an IWB and OWB holster. I was practicing my draw from a belly/body band holster and the sight came off and ran down my pants leg. I reinstalled it, then it came out again when practicing a draw from a leather OWB holster, ran down my pants leg again. Not so good in a "Woods Gun" or Street situation; not having a front sight. So I replaced the Patridge with a ramped one from S&W with the orange insert. Smith sent me the right part with just a phone call, for free, and expedited the ship date, FOR FREE! I've had zero problems since and it's POA to POI at 25 yards is spot on!