View Single Post

Old 05-13-2018, 07:18 PM

Liked 2,202 Times in 883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by les.b View Post
If you like N frames with the Tyler's.....Here's my 27-2 with ivories and a Tyler T Grip:

Another N frame, a 29-3 with ivories and a Tyler:

One more N frame, a 1937 Brazilian.45 with elk service stocks from bgmtnman and a Tyler T Grip:

Best Regards, Les
Oh my... you are going to get me in trouble with the wifey when she sees my/our CC statement in June! Yes, I'm going to outfit my "N's" with take off Magna's sourced online and Tyler-T's for sure now. Maybe I can recoup half of the cost by selling the Altamont's that came on my "N" 629, the Jerry Miculeks on the 625, and the Altamonts I put on the "J" frames initially. Wow Les.B... some wonderful Revo's you have there. And I'm a Lee Marvin fan also! I'm 40 years old this year and they just don't produce actors like him, John Wayne, or Charles Bronson anymore... Thanks again for sharing those wonderful revolver/grip pics as I know they are going to be a welcomed addition for sure!

ETA: That 27, 29, and 1937 Brazilian are drool worthy! As well as all in the subsequent post, especially the flat latch M36 and "I" frame as well. You have some nice tastes!

Last edited by HamHands; 05-13-2018 at 07:22 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: