View Single Post

Old 05-14-2018, 03:54 PM
US Veteran

Liked 503 Times in 162 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
What if they grab two or three then what?
Fail to see how a shottie with buckshot helps that. But, I know I have a better chance of quick follow up shots with the AR's negligible kick and muszzle rise (compared to a 12 gauge)

Quote:
I can cite situations where a civilian ended a threat with buckshot.
And yet, you haven't. You have cited (said go google) about an LEO. But, it isn't just ending a 'threat'. I can cite multiple incidences of AR wielders ending a threat in their home as well. I was talking ending a human shield situation in the home. Please cite all the times a shotgun with buck shot accomplished that.

i.e.
Quote:
And please google San Diego officer shoots hostage taker with shotgun to see how useless buckshot is at close range in the proper hands.
Quote:
I would definitely be interested in your citations were a civilian Ended a threat with a sniper shot to the head while a family member was being held by a home invader.
Um, you keep using the term sniper shot. I haven't. I for one, wouldn't want to hit just an intruder's head, with buckshot, with a loved one being used as a human shield. That is far from a sniper shot. But, I KNOW I can put 1 into that head, with no chance of collateral damage with an AR. SO please stop conflating it as a 'sniper shot'

Well, we have Mr Wileford who stopped the Texas Church shooting, using his AR to make an actual 'sniper shot', between the body armor.
Texas Hero: I Couldn't Have Stopped Mass Shooter Without My AR-15

Last edited by cybermgk; 05-14-2018 at 03:59 PM.