View Single Post

Old 05-14-2018, 04:38 PM

Liked 480 Times in 167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGVshooter View Post
I couldn't resist. I've always felt attracted to small pocket pistols & when I got the email from Bud's gun shop that the Kel-Tec P-32 was available I wiggled. I'm not sure how many they have left but these small pocket guns are hard to find in this caliber and when people have one, they seem to hang on to them. I'm tempted to get the belt clip for it. I had a beretta tomcat 32, although it is a great gun I felt that it was too bulky for my tastes so I sold it. I had a M&P bodyguard 380 however the last round of light strikes ticked me off too much. And I've heard & read nothing but good about Kel Tec. My new P-32 primary use will be my walking companion down our miles of paved bicycle/walking trails throughout south texas.
Don't want to rain on a parade but beware Kel-Tec service...i have a PF9 that is down in florida now for the second time. first time was for a new trigger. This time it has a cracked slide. They have had it for 6 weeks. I called friday to check and was told they had no more slides now to repair it, and no estimate when they would have them....Bought a new p11 just a month ago. The trigger wasn't connected to the hammer every other shot..Got it back last friday. Ran one magazine of blazer brass through it and the ejector broke. Sent it back in today. I'm a little frustrated with Kel-Tecs guns and customer service to say the least!