View Single Post

Old 05-15-2018, 11:59 AM

Liked 1,375 Times in 451 Posts
Default That's a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlB View Post
Going to pick this one up tomorrow. His pictures leave a bit to be desired but he says it's literally new. He bought it new, put 50 rounds thru it and that's it. Unfortunately the box is long gone. It is a Model 15-4 2" heavy barrel snub nose. It comes with the factory stocks and t-grip, custom basket weave holster, and a set of signed Craig Spegel custom made rosewood boot grips. I know factory stocks, not aftermarket but I know that Craig Spegel's are top notch and desirable. What is the value of them? I'm figuring they have some value to them so paying a little more than I normally would for a snub nosed 2" model 15 but thinking it's still not a bad package deal for the asking price.

Thanks,
Earl

As one who loves this model I am always on the lookout and would pay $600 for this condition and be OK with it. But if you really like the additional items and start ticking backwards for their value I think you got a really good deal. I can't get over the outlandish prices folks are asking for this model on GB although we do agree asking and receiving are 2 different animals. I would like very much to have that package in my already heavy M15 collection. Here are 3 I purchased over the past 5 years probably averaging $500 before I added the Ahrend grips. This model will always be sought after from my experience, another reason you didn't pay to much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S&W M15-2-3-4 2 inch .38 specials 088.jpg (84.9 KB, 29 views)
The Following User Likes This Post: