View Single Post

Old 05-15-2018, 01:10 PM

Liked 33 Times in 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan the Butcher View Post
I had a Berretta Tomcat 32 and a Kel-Tec 32 with right hand belt clip. I decided I only needed one pocket 32 and the Tomcat shot better. I traded the Kel-Tec 32 to my best friend, who is left handed. I figured he would swap for a left handed belt clip. Nope! If he wants to carry left he holsters it. But mostly it fills the BUG role and is carried right rear with the clip.

I had a 2 pound coffee can full of GECO 32 ACP FMJ that had been carry ammo for German Police, this was turned in when the nation went mandatory 9mm for Police. It was great in the PPk, PPk/S and the Tomcat. The Kel-Tec didn't like the snappier slide movement and wouldn't always pick up the next round!

Ivan
Interesting, my 2 guns shoot the hotter stuff 100%, but I have never gotten my hands on bona fide German GECO. I always heard that German GECO was super hot. The GECO that we get now is made in Hungary I think. I shot a box and it didn't feel quite as hot as the S&B. It felt like Fiocchi to me. The CorBon JHP felt the hottest that I have ever shot and was the only HP Ammo that my PPK liked. I stick with FMJ in smaller calibers, except short barreled .22LR because the HP doesn't expand and acts as a solid anyway.