View Single Post

Old 05-15-2018, 08:39 PM
US Veteran

Liked 14,218 Times in 4,509 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4T5GUY View Post
Well, yes and no.
I'm a bit late to today's party, but I think I can read between the lines and figure out what must have happened earlier today. Don't beat yourself up over it, 4T5GUY; we all can get caught up in a search and think just as you did, that what you've been looking for has suddenly appeared.

Guns have been known to pop up for sale on the big site, and even here on occasion, right around the time a thread about them has been going on. Maybe it's just the sheerest of coincidences when that happens, but I think that there are times when folks see an opportunity and a demand, and decide that a gun that's been in the safe for a while needs to come out onto the market. It's pretty cool when that happens.

I think I know the gun you're referring to, and to me, anytime one of those comes on the market, either here or elsewhere, it always gets my attention. I love seeing 'em out there! In this case, it just wasn't the one with the 7-plus-one setup, though when the numbers 4513 and 7 start dancing with other, it's very easy to get excited.

Stuff happens. It's OK. Your search continues!