View Single Post

Old 05-15-2018, 09:59 PM

Liked 60 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slustan83 View Post
That's correct, the DC tagged ones are New York State Department of Corrections revolvers. Pleasantly surprised to see them on the market, I figured they would have destroyed them!

Might have to get one! I always liked the 10-10 solely for the grips they had on them, the earlier ones all had magnas on them.
The description AIM had on them stated that most had the square frame wood stocks..Both of mine came with the Uncle Mikes. I prefer the uncle mikes, so I was happy with that. Most of the 10-10s I've seen have them. I use it on all my K frames that I plan to shoot for any reasonable amount..the magnas are just uncomfortable to me. So it's either target stocks or the uncle mikes. I even modify and cut the edging on the inside to make them fit the square frames. I'be only been able to find this specific model grip style from Uncle Mikes in round butt..I haven't seen or found a square butt version. The ones I have found are shaped differently..altogether different style. But the round versions can simply be trimmed inside and fit on square frames. My model 19 has a set on it now.

Last edited by Powers; 05-15-2018 at 10:00 PM.