View Single Post

Old 05-16-2018, 09:45 AM

Liked 9,018 Times in 3,192 Posts

A little update here.

Now I am extremely mad at Fedex, who PV used for shipping the missing lb of powder. Those no-good so and so's (Fedex) have a bald faced liar for a driver or drivers. I was home all day yesterday expecting the package to be delivered and even had a call on Monday from Fedex saying to have somebody home to sign for the delivery, as PV had it shipped signature delivery. So I put off a trip to the range yesterday to make sure at least I was home to sign for it in case my wife went to town. While home waiting yesterday, I had a delivery of a tub of Lyman Green tumbling media from Amazon by the USPS and a delivery by UPS of another powder and primer order delivered from Midsouth, but no Fedex delivery. Then, at 5:48 PM I receive an email from Fedex giving me a delivery exception saying nobody was home!! I looked on the door handle and there was no note from Fedex saying that nobody was home and at that time I was sitting about 15 feet from the front door in my living room, so I know there was nobody that had come to the front door.

After getting my temper under control so that I wouldn't curse out the first person I talked to, I then called Fedex and let them know that they had a lazy, lying driver and also let them know that this isn't the first time I've had problems with their sorry personnel not delivering packages to my house and told the nice lady in their call center that I wanted to file a complaint on this bunch of lying no-good people in the distribution center based in Lafayette, LA. She said she would forward the complaint to the local manager and reschedule the delivery and to expect a call from this local manager. So I guess that I will see if they follow through on this. And I guess that I will also send a note to PV about this sorry service by Fedex to let them know that Fedex can't be relied upon for timely delivery.