View Single Post

Old 05-16-2018, 12:47 PM

Liked 1,375 Times in 451 Posts

By GB standards that is on the extreme low end and I am surprised that it being a "Buy It Now" it is still available. As to your comment to lack of information that is also the standard for most GB sellers and as you can see by the number of sales this person is hardly a professional so I would guess these are no returns available not that you would want to go thru that **** show. Lastly advertising a highly sought after model S&W is never a good idea if you intend on potentially buying it yourself. I can honestly say in watching for a M19 or 66 2.5" primarily on the online sites you won't find one much cheaper although the lack of information and photos is a negative on this sale but once again to be expected. It is to bad folks don't take the little bit of time to place a more professional listing as it is just not that hard and makes for a satisfied buyer and seller in the end.

P.S. Watch out, seller originally states shipping to be $10 via Priority Mail (USPS?) then notes below shipping and FFL to be $35. My guess this seller is not a FFL and has no idea how much it will cost to ship and noting Priority to me means USPS which he is not eligible for. I'm pretty sure what we have here is your classic "BUBBA" GB seller.

Last edited by raylan007; 05-16-2018 at 12:55 PM.