View Single Post

Old 05-16-2018, 08:28 PM

Liked 851 Times in 250 Posts
Default P32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGVshooter View Post
My EDC is a 642. lol. I got the P32 because well, I've always wanted one. I'm attracted to small little pocket guns and finally. I needed a small lightweight pistol for walking down the hiking/bicycle trails out here.

I finally picked it up this morning at my LGS. Order Sunday, delivered on Wednesday. Bud's is awesome in that regard! I immediately ran 50 rounds of 73gr S&B FMJ's and a dozen each of Hornady Custom 60gr XTP's and Speer 60gr Gold Dots. Not a single failure of any kind. Definitely not a target pistol. But more than good enough for up close N' dirty within 5 yards. The texturing on the grip is course enough, and the recoil IMO is not snappy. In fact i was surprised how light the recoil felt considering the thing loaded with 7 rounds is unnoticeable in my cargo shorts.

I took it home, broke it down and gave it a cleaning. I'm going to order the clip for it and also upgrade to the steel recoil guide rod they have as an option. Mine came from the factory with a polymer guide rod. Not a fan of plastic parts. But the pistol functioned perfectly... I like it..
My P32 holds 8 rounds.
Ammo is pretty cheap online
Hope you like the P32
10 ounces loaded.