View Single Post

Old 05-17-2018, 01:38 PM

Liked 3,903 Times in 1,519 Posts

I haven't ordered anything from EPS in a good long while. Last couple of holsters I ordered took some time to receive but came in and the quality was what I expected. Just last night, I ordered a couple of single OWB mag carriers to wear on my belts. Just really needed one, but the shipping cost was only a couple dollars more for two, so I ordered two. These are leather products that have a slip tension fit for the mag. I have an older EPS mag carrier that is similar but made more in the style of a knife holder which I like a lot, but it hangs more below the belt and as such can peek out from underneath my shirt tail during summer months.

It appeared that these items were in stock. At least there was no backorder indicated when I placed the order. We will see how long it takes me to get them, and I will also report on the quality and utility of these mag carriers. I have been ordering and using EPS products for nearly 50 years and have always found them to work well and last well. I'm used to the longer delivery times so I'm expecting that possibilty. I'll report back when I get the package.