View Single Post

Old 05-18-2018, 08:41 PM

Liked 3,903 Times in 1,519 Posts

REALLY nice, Les. All the way around! I have a plain EPS Threepersons for my 3" M-36. It's the second one I've owned just like this. Let a good friend talk me out of my first 3" 36 AND the EPS holster it was in as a gift to his wife. Regretted the sale of both but boy, was that gurl thrilled to death! Bought both of my holsters directly from EPS and was very pleased with them. That carving on yours is bonus! And BTW, I've got an NIB Shrade Walden stockman just like the one pictured in your photo. I've also got a second one that has about 250,000 miles on it! I found the new one in the box for sale just after I learned that Shrade-Walden would be no more after it became just Shrade. Came to be fond of the Shrade Walden brand because that was the only brand my dad would carry and use, and he used them every single day of his life. My first pocket knife was a bone handled one of his well used ones in this same pattern. NICE!
But dad was never really fond of the "new" stainless steel blades. He liked his old carbon steel models much better.

An update on my order discussed above in post #11. Ordered the mag carriers on the 16th about 1700 hours and received an order confirmation shortly there after. Next day, received a receipt and "thank you" via email. Today, I received notice of shipment of my order via FedEx Express
Saver shipping. Expected delivery date is May 23! Not a problem for me at all and I'm sure this is the cheapest way they can ship. But that package is going to have to layover somewhere for a while even if it's coming by slow boat from El Paso to me. Shoot, it's only 347 miles from there to here. Of course you gotta cross the SE corner of NM along that route. But last time I made that route, there were no border crossings or customs stops at the border between Texas and NM on either side! Maybe the cost is less if they route it somewhere along a route that never leaves the State of Texas? But it could go from EP clean to Brownsville and back to here in much less time than 5 days!

I ain't fussin' mind you. Really I ain't! I just can't figure out how the trip can take that long unless the delivery guy is riding a Vespa motorscooter. Maybe the package will surprise me and be here earlier than promised! Betcha it is, even if the USPS makes the final delivery. Ya'll stand by and I'll provide an update when the package arrives.

And I'll say this again, EPS products have always been worth the wait for me!