View Single Post

Old 05-19-2018, 12:16 PM

Liked 1,375 Times in 451 Posts

I sent in an order for 3 T grips probably after reading this thread and thinking I could live with the 3 weeks lead time they post on their web site, if you can call it that. They cashed my check on 4/3/18 and today's date is
5/19/18. Please consider this before your order from these independent folks. I did make one attempt to call them in which I left a message as to their estimated time of delivery and received no response. Shame on me for trusting these folks after what I have read in the past. There won't be a second time is all I can say and consider for yourself if you want to endure this insulting behavior and non existent customer service. If they want to behave in this fashion they should post on their website "WE WILL SHIP WHEN WE DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE IT" and at least be honest. I will do all I can to discourage folks for patronizing this behavior. I should note if this nickel dime operation had accepted a CC I would have already submitted a claim from my bank for a credit at this point. Good Riddance!

Last edited by raylan007; 05-19-2018 at 12:18 PM. Reason: added text