Thread: M617-6
View Single Post

Old 05-20-2018, 01:40 PM

Liked 323 Times in 165 Posts

nachogrande,
You are so correct when you say never is a long time. I use to be a firearms instructor and had to qualify people all the time. When I had to qualify I really never enjoyed it because of the constraints set. It is necessary constraints but was not fun for me. I enjoy going out on my own range and taking my Single Six Hunter and my Ruger Mark IV and shooting steel plates. Not for time or anything just for the relaxation and fun for me. I am really hoping that this 617 works out and can be my double action revolver at this kind of shooting. One day I may start shooting competively but at 55 years old probably will never try it.
My joy is just shooting all my guns. Mostly 22's and my competitive nature only against myself is trying to make one hole with 5 or 10 shots with my Remington 540X or my custom 10/22. Also have a very nice Thompson Center Contender with a 14" barrel that is a one hole contender. I also Love talking about guns and reading about them.

Guy's if I have been negative at all I apologize that has not been my intent. I do appreciate all the comments and information.
Thanks

Last edited by jstanfield103; 05-20-2018 at 02:43 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: