View Single Post

Old 05-21-2018, 09:05 AM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Navy View Post
Well if S&W were to make these guns to the standards you want, that all are perfect, not counting operator error, the gun would not have a $450 MSRP but a $1200 or more price tag.
No. having a perfect firearm and a working firearm are two different things.

Perfect to me is having a firearm that works flawlessly with any brand type of ammo and is 100% cosmetic free condition out of the box. Thankfully my local gun shop allows me to hand pick my guns because they know how picky I am. I've seen plenty of new, out of the box guns that have some sort of either metal casting flaws and or machining cosmetic flaws. My shop lets me pick until I find that cosmetic defect free gun. I appreciate that which is why I keep coming back to that shop.

Having a working firearm to me would mean having a firearm that can shoot at least one type of ammo as described out of the box. My Victory along with plenty of others in the wild cannot or were not able to do that. Not until we did the needle nose pliers trick which thankfully worked for me.

So your assessment on my previous post is nonsense. At least the first few sentences were.