View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 12:39 PM
gwpercle's Avatar
gwpercle gwpercle is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Baton Rouge, La.
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 2,089
Liked 2,844 Times in 1,506 Posts

Get the Forster Universal H. P. Tool and convert those SP's to HP's,
that's exactly what the tool is designed to do.....
It's not dangerous and the little tools have been used for decades.
I have one from the 1970's , a little hand tool, called the Goerg Hollow Pointer ($9.75 then) look on Ebay....probably find one for the same price!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post: