View Single Post

Old 05-26-2018, 03:21 PM

Liked 1,485 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus357 View Post
People being killjoys is why I very rarely come to this forum anymore.
Invictus, there are a number of different types of people on this Forum: those that have vast experience and are nice enough to share it; those that are less experienced and more opinionated; and those who come to read and learn.

I like to think that everyone is entitled to an opinion and what they say belongs to them. I don't get excited when someone disagrees with me or offers up some cockamamie theory or belief that seems to fly in the face of reason.

I have tremendous respect for this Forum; the admins as well as the members. I have learned so much (and feel I have contributed so little). I try to good-naturedly support folks who post with uncertainty and never say a discouraging word because I'm not here to aggravate anyone or be aggravated by anyone.

In my line of work there is a basic tenet; the fastest way to extinguish a behavior is to ignore it. Why don't you find the good here and enjoy this terrific place and the knowledge it imparts? You'll come away a happier and smarter shooter.
The Following 7 Users Like Post: