View Single Post

Old 05-26-2018, 06:23 PM

Liked 465 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImDrRichard View Post
Invictus, there are a number of different types of people on this Forum: those that have vast experience and are nice enough to share it; those that are less experienced and more opinionated; and those who come to read and learn.

I like to think that everyone is entitled to an opinion and what they say belongs to them. I don't get excited when someone disagrees with me or offers up some cockamamie theory or belief that seems to fly in the face of reason.

I have tremendous respect for this Forum; the admins as well as the members. I have learned so much (and feel I have contributed so little). I try to good-naturedly support folks who post with uncertainty and never say a discouraging word because I'm not here to aggravate anyone or be aggravated by anyone.

In my line of work there is a basic tenet; the fastest way to extinguish a behavior is to ignore it. Why don't you find the good here and enjoy this terrific place and the knowledge it imparts? You'll come away a happier and smarter shooter.
Thanks for the sound advice. Lot of wisdom.

The big cheese made it very clear that the MIM, lock complaining was getting out of hand.

Bashing, Crying, & Whining

H/E and the mods have made this sub-forum more pleasant since then but the constant MIM/Lock bashing is still very tiresome.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: