View Single Post

Old 05-28-2018, 09:35 AM

Liked 292 Times in 138 Posts

GUNSNPARADISE, you are not ridiculous. It sounds to me like you are a mature and well balanced adult. As far as The Big D, I can well see how a good shot that is well trained in gun safety and marksmanship could take a LTC class and the liability issues being the big take away since you already new most of the other information. I fall in this category as well. I’m now 62 and have been shooting, hunting and participating in shooting matches for over 40 years so for me the legalities of carry struck a cord. I have worked hard and have earned a very comfortable living and do not want to risk loosing it over an unthought out dumb mistake that could also result in a felony charge preventing me from even owning a gun. Keep comfortable in your ability to carry and the knowledge of how to do it legally. Those who ignore the liabilities of Cary may well find themselves charged with a felony and in jail unable to carry or own guns when they get out. You on the other hand will be secure in your ability to own and carry safely and legally.

Last edited by Minorcan; 05-28-2018 at 09:39 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: