View Single Post

Old 05-30-2018, 05:42 AM
US Veteran

Liked 39,436 Times in 10,034 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrrifleman View Post
From what I've read, the restaurant that was the scene of the shooting was a posted gun-free zone, and the heroes were complying.
What the shooter ignored the sign. How could someone bend on murder do such a thing? Couldn't he read?

When will all the brain dead people get it through their heads that people bend on murder don't care about signs, mag capacities, or all the other rot pushed on the law abiding in the name of our safety?

We have to do "something"! Ya, well news flash dummies, "something" only works if it really effects the criminals and not the law abiding.

I worry about me and mine to in all the "craziness" I carry a gun a 6 shot 45acp 325 revolver. I try to be physically and mentally prepared to do the best I can with it. I can't very well walk around with a squad automatic weapon, even though if I really wanted one I could get one and in Montana I could take it most places even though I would get some odd looks. You have to be realistic about the odds and what is reasonable. A gun you can and will carry and are proficient with is reasonable. A gun in the trunk would not help 99.9% of the time. A gun in the passengers compartment way more likely to help. But, a 5 shot J frame 38 carried at all times would be a hundreds of times more likely to save me or mine.

Last edited by steelslaver; 05-30-2018 at 06:02 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: