View Single Post

Old 06-01-2018, 03:34 PM

Liked 3,927 Times in 2,366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCHGN View Post
I treuly dont? I bet you I do.

You're in Kali, This is Florida, a whole 'nother Country, how can you POSSIBLY know about that? FYI, (pay attention): HE WAS THE HEAD OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH, IT WAS HIS JOB TO INVESTIGATE SOMEONE PEEPING INTO PEOPLES' BACK WINDOWS. He was WELL within his rights. He was breaking contact with Martin and going back to his vehicle, to wait for the cops( who he had on the phone) when Martin jumped HIM.

I won't even respond to the other stuff, too ridiculous. We can "what if" all day long, don't mean a thing. I didn't pull a gun, didn't have one with me. IDK what you're talking about.
Being from kalif doesn't mean you can't see stupid. NW, does NOT MEAN ARMED security, does not mean investigate, here or Fl. You ID, call the cops, report, that us what NW means. He caused the shooting by pursing a suspect even after being warned against that. No, IMO, he wanted to use his gun, why else would he pursue anyone while carrying a gun??? That was the entire crux of the prosecution. FL has stand your ground but that does NOT mean you get to force that to happen, which, IMO, Zimm did just that. ID, call the cops, report what you see, stand down, he did not.
As to why you can't respond to the rest, you have no answers, plain to see. There is reality & there is fantasy. Most of us live in the real world.

Last edited by fredj338; 06-01-2018 at 03:40 PM.