View Single Post

Old 06-05-2018, 01:53 AM

Liked 28 Times in 21 Posts

I feel certain Rastoff meant to extend the pinky just to see how the pistol shoots, not to make that a permanent shooting style. I think the basics of lining up the sights, knowing the correct sight picture to hold for the pistol, and knowing the basics of how to grip and hold the pistol are the basic essentials. And of course, perhaps the hardest part of shooting accurately, is getting the trigger to break without movement of the muzzle.

I've been shooting mostly Glock 23 and some 19 mostly for the last year I'd say, a little FNS too. The change in grip angles between the Glock and S&W is what I'd call a drastic difference. The sight picture different too. I'll be putting in the Apex trigger in the 2.0's within a couple of months too, as the trigger breaks a little further back than I like with my long fingers. I believe that's going to really make the pistol feel more natural of a hold for me. Love the way the Smith feels in hand and the Apex should seal the deal - knew that when I bought the 2.0's though. It seems it's just taking some time to get use to the 2.0 pistol.