View Single Post

Old 06-05-2018, 08:22 AM

Liked 182 Times in 127 Posts

You might try modifying the grip some also. You mentioned that the trigger is a bit on the close side for you. How about trying the other larger size grip panels?
How about a rubber grip sleeve from Hogue or Pachmayr? The full length ones would increase the overall size of the grip but would also move your hand back from the trigger a bit. You could also cut them down, or get the short version, and install on the bottom of the grip which might partially mimic the grip angle of the Glock.
I came at this after buying a Beretta M9A3 a year ago. It has a straight back to the grip much like a 1911 so is different from the other 92s we have been shooting where the back of the grip swells some especially toward the bottom. I immediately was shooting 2-3 inches low at 30 feet. Fortunately the gun comes w/ a wrap around rubber grip which was specifically designed to mimic the standard 92 grip shape. I installed it and my shots quickly went to being on target. I could have learned to shoot the straight grip but there isn't any point to that.