View Single Post

Old 06-07-2018, 07:15 AM

Liked 365 Times in 133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKC View Post
I'm not trying to be "unhelpful" but ......
But you're going to anyway? Why? That's like folks saying, "I hate to say this, but..." I immediately interrupt them and say,"Then why say it?" or "You hate to say it, but you're going to anyway? Why?"

Some folks just can't help themselves- their opinion is more important to them, than the other folk's feelings or if it's appropriate or not, or germane to the thread or anything. Just like Cactus Jack, he just can't WAIT to chastise someone with his opinions. Never mind that it's not relevant or wanted or appropriate, etc. He doesn't realize that that logic is a slippery slope into ALL facets of life: why improve your car? ALL vehicles should remain stock, We should never make improvement to our homes, etc. In fact, we should let him control everything in our lives. Man, if I were King.....anyway, back to reality.

Btw, when someone suggests that that belongs in another thread, if you can't find one, start one. Just sayin'

To the OP, I suggest taking it to an Armorer- that would be the quickest, safest way to deal with that.

Btw, don't worry about the naysayers. Everything mass produced is made to fit the masses. I'm ALWAYS modifying things to fit ME, if for nothing else, but to personalize it. Modify on, just be safe. How terrible would it be that in an emergency situation, you need it to go bang and it doesn't and you don't really know when/if it will.