View Single Post

Old 06-10-2018, 09:13 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WR Moore View Post
OK, you're familiar with the trigger. Sorry about that, chief. That said, I still expect the major issue, since it's windage, is still you. Everyone has had occasional lapses like that.

I've never dry fired with snap caps, but virtually every self loading pistol I've ever dry fired while watching the slide has exhibited some movement-a hard fitted 1911 excepted. So long as the barrel locks up consistently with the slide, slight movement of that slide doesn't really have all that much effect or shot placement.

Since the piece is still new to you, I'd suggest more practice and see if the issue continues. Might need a few things worn in also.
You're fine I'm not sure what it is exactly but it's only a small deviation of 0-1.5" to the left, today was 17 yards.

I have only put 250 rounds down range. Maybe like you said it still needs breaking in I'll send several more boxes down range and hopefully everything will settle into place.

I will say though the trigger is the same hinged unit from previous generations which isn't fantastic but the rest of the action on this pistol are nice from the factory.