View Single Post

Old 06-10-2018, 10:13 PM

Liked 2,433 Times in 873 Posts
Default Took a couple of Wilson Combats to the range last night.

I was able to make it to the range last night after dinner and I had a great time putting two Wilson Combats through their paces.

I put 100 rounds through my COLT Series ‘80 that was ‘Wilsonized’ back in 2005, and made its way to me this year.
The pistol is great, although I had a bit of a mishap with the front sight. It is a big-dot/Hackathorn-type front sight with the big orange dot around the Tritium. The big orange do loosened and flew off the site. I’ll have to get a replacement.
The middle of Target 2 is kind of obliterated. This is a testament to the work the folks at Wilson do. I am really not a great shot, but even a decade and a half later, the pistol is executed perfectly and a guy like me that doesn’t shoot a lot can punch some good holes.

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

I also brought the Wilson Combat Beretta Brigadier Tactical. For DA/SA pistols I am a Sig-Sauer Guy and have been for over two decades.
This WC/Beretta is as good as any Sig out there. My 226 is almost a perfect pistol this Brig Tac is it’s equal.
I was only able to put 30 rounds through it, but once I got it lined up, I lit up the middle of the target.
For those on the fence about these WC/Beretta pistols, all I can tell you is that they are really something special.
These pistols make an average shooter like me shoot a lot better.

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

A shot of them together.

IMG_0862.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Like Post: