View Single Post

Old 06-11-2018, 09:16 AM

Liked 34 Times in 21 Posts
Default After 15 years of seller's remorse - 1006

Hey guys, 15 years ago when my wife and I were strapped for cash, I sold my S&W 1006 so we could get groceries. I have brooded about it this entire time. Last week, I was trying to sell a handgun on ArmsList to get money for a different pistol, when some guy said "Hey, are you interested in trading for a Smith 1006?" Needless to say, the next day, I had to 10mm. The black cloud of remorse has lifted.

So, not that I am an owner again, I am looking for pics that I can use as wallpaper for my computer. My version of art is plunking the gun down on the kitchen table and taking an overhead shot.

Does anyone have, or know a location of, where I can get some good wallpaper quality 1006 images?

For those who are curious, I traded a 629 PC snubby and some extras for the 1006 with 3 mags. I figure it was a good deal since we are both happy. Even if I lost a little money on the trade, it was worth it.

Thanks ahead of time. I know most of you are busy with more important things than picture hunting. Just if you run across something in your spare time.

Here is my version of an artistic photo!

Last edited by Acroyer; 06-11-2018 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Trying a new image host
The Following 3 Users Like Post: