View Single Post

Old 06-12-2018, 05:46 PM

Liked 5,794 Times in 1,452 Posts

Ask yourself:

Are you law enforcement?

Are you military?

Are you in a high risk job that could make you a target such as jeweler, banker, judge, prosecutor etc?

Do you do Stupid things in Stupid places, at Stupid times?

If the answer is no to all of the above, a snub will suit you just fine.

Then ask yourself: how many rounds have I had to fire in self defense?

Then realize that a firearm is just one tool in your kit and that your mind, common sense, and situational awareness can get you out of WAY more situations than your firearm and be comforted knowing a snub will suit you just fine if that is your choice..

And in case you are paranoid and fantasize about saving the day with your hicap during a terrorist attack and playing the odds.... you have way more important things to worry about

Car accident 1 in 100
Killed in a severe storm 1 in 63,800
Hit by lightning 1 in 700,000
Shark attack 1 in 11.5 million
Terrorist attack 1 in 20 million

Me? I like lightweight, reliable even bone dry for 5 shots, and easy to conceal. So the snub is perfect for me. I own many semi's, I choose to carry a snub and I am a young'un. Raised on Glocks and Berettas on the TV.

When it comes to firearms as the tool, training to hit central nervous system parts that stop the threat with one hand, two hands, stationary, and on the move is WAY more important than the firearm you carry.

I like lightweight and do not like my pockets to be bulked out.... and I just love the lines of a good ol roscoe!

Cheers!

Last edited by eb07; 06-12-2018 at 05:49 PM.
The Following 19 Users Like Post: