View Single Post

Old 06-12-2018, 08:09 PM

Liked 521 Times in 211 Posts

Quote:
There's truth in this, but you also have to consider the audience- probably not the same replies on a Glock or AR forum.
I predominately spend my time between this message board and glocktalk. Though occasionally I wander over to the sig and HK forums... and one thing that I find very interesting, is that more glock guys shoot revolvers than the sig and HK guys.

That mirrors my own personal preferences too. After 20 years of being a revolver guy, the only bottom feeders I will carry/play with are glocks.

As to the J-frame being enough, honestly it is my last line of carry when I cannot carry anything else. I would prefer my 657 UDR, glock 26, Glock 17L or a 3" 686+. Generally in that order.

In my day-to-day home life I don't give a dang if I print, I live in the country and nobody cares out here. But in my work life with a polyester uniform, printing has to be avoided so I am limited to pocket carrying a J-frame. Do I feel under gunned? Not really. Am I happy about a 5 shot J? Not really. I would prefer a larger gun carried AIWB for no other reason that I like the other guns more.