Thread: CZ 75 pre B
View Single Post

Old 06-13-2018, 12:26 AM
US Veteran

Liked 22,295 Times in 4,529 Posts

RPB... I'm sure that you have a very good deal there. Just like with Smith and Wessons, some of us like the older models, and some like the newer ones. We can each make arguments that one is "better" than another, but it basically boils down to personal taste. I was always attracted to the CZ75 back when they were first being sneaked into the country in the 70s. I wanted one then, but was just starting a family, and money was tight, and they were very rare.

Today, I have a little more disposable income, and there are many more sources of firearms available. So I was able to scratch a long standing itch! I would have gotten one of the very early ones if I had found it. But the one that I posted above was one of the large number imported from Israel. It is very discreetly import marked on the barrel.

And it only cost about $350. And is in almost new condition...a few apparent storage or handling nicks in the finish that are shown in the photo.

I bought an extra magazine from CZ USA, made in Czech Republic, and works perfectly. They seemed to have plenty, shipped quickly. Only bought one, to see if it worked OK, and will probably get some more.

Best Regards, Les

Last edited by les.b; 06-13-2018 at 12:27 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: