View Single Post

Old 06-13-2018, 11:38 PM
SWCA Member
Absent Comrade

Liked 4,671 Times in 1,606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muss Muggins View Post
I gotta tell y'all, I have no idea what to do with a group of people that will complain, loudly and adamantly, about what to call a letter researched from historical production and shipping records, by a group headed by the factory historian, which details the exact configuration of the firearm you own when it was shipped, the date is was shipped from the factory, and the destination, and potentially the number of like firearms in the same shipment, along with a generalized history of that particular series of like firearms, as well as anything else interesting that the historian might come across during the research . . .

Dumbest argument I've read since magazine/clip . . .
You missed it, all together. The content of the letter is undisputed but it does not authenticate the item, just states what the old records show.

Doesn't it do something to you when someone misrepresents something for sale ? Usually, you, I and another guy won't get caught but some poor son of a sailor, will.

If you were about to plop down some serious cash for a USAF M13, based solely on (and accepting) a Letter of Authenticity to truly be what is is named, you'd think differently.

Wisdom comes from experience and education. Fear is not an option.

Last edited by model3sw; 06-13-2018 at 11:47 PM.