View Single Post

Old 06-14-2018, 08:39 AM

Liked 509 Times in 195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muss Muggins View Post
I gotta tell y'all, I have no idea what to do with a group of people that will complain, loudly and adamantly, about what to call a letter researched from historical production and shipping records, by a group headed by the factory historian, which details the exact configuration of the firearm you own when it was shipped, the date is was shipped from the factory, and the destination, and potentially the number of like firearms in the same shipment, along with a generalized history of that particular series of like firearms, as well as anything else interesting that the historian might come across during the research . . .

Dumbest argument I've read since magazine/clip . . .
Hey Muss, I guess we can hire someone to ship our gun to and Roy can ship the letter to and this eminently qualified person can match the two up and say yep this is the one. This shouldn't cost more than a few hundred dollars. Then they can stamp a number on the gun identifying the gun and then writing it on the Letter of Authenticity and ship it all back to us. So we pay Roy, we pay the shipper, we pay the expert, we pay the FFL both ways, problem solved.

Uh wait a minute. The identification number is already on the gun, and the letter. Problem solved. Or was there a problem at all. Lord have mercy, we are trying way too hard.
The Following User Likes This Post: