View Single Post

Old 06-15-2018, 01:00 PM

Liked 594 Times in 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by petepeterson View Post
Considering the speed and violence of a home invasion, why do you feel 5 rds is enough in your house?

Why is 8 the right number? Or 10? Or 20?

Everything is somewhat of a compromise, short of an A-10 Warthog.
Check out the big brain on Bret! Lol sorry, I saw your signature from Pulp Fiction, that's one of my favorite scenes. I have a 5 and a 6 shot revolver in the event someone were to break in. I figure if pulling a gun doesn't stop the person, a couple rounds should. I live alone and have no kids, so I have guns stashed all over my apartment, throwing knives, large knives, clubs, everything lol. I would feel sorry for anyone breaking into my pad. I'd imagine if someone did break in and even if they had a couple buddies with them, once they hear a couple shots being popped off, they have no idea what kind of gun I have in the dark and the loudness of the 357 popping in a small room will be enough to make most people dip out quickly. I'd venture to say any gun would make most people leave. Plus one benefit of being broke is I have nothing worth stealing! Jokes on them! They might feel so bad they may even leave me 20 bucks haha.

On a side note, have you ever seen Jackie Brown?? My favorite movie from Quentin Tarentino by far! If you haven't seen it, check it out.