View Single Post

Old 06-16-2018, 10:09 PM

Liked 130 Times in 61 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenWhoDat View Post
The Remington RM380 is by far the best .380 pocket pistol on the market. And I've tried almost every one out there. The RM380 has an all metal frame, very little recoil, is reliable (600+ rounds through mine with no issues), and is actually pleasant to shoot.
We love our RM 380. Wife bought hers a year after it released. Wish I would have bought another one for me last winter when they were selling for stupid crazy low prices after rebate. I don't religiously count rounds but it has probably around 900 and no issues, other then a little metal wear inside underneath the slide. Today I went to the range, heated up the Smith 27–2, then let it cool while I shot about 70 through the RM380 practicing for a pocket pistol shoot I'm gonna run in July. went five for six on plates at 6 yards two or three times, had a perfect six for six once, never shot worse than four for six. I'm no Hickok 45 but I wasn't shooting slowly. Just takes a little more time to line up the sights than the six-inch Smith. I recommend the reduced trigger pull springs from Galloway precision. They make that trigger much more enjoyable.
The Following User Likes This Post: