View Single Post

Old 06-17-2018, 09:30 AM

Liked 292 Times in 138 Posts

Sorry to hear of the issues you are having. Given the pictures of the condition of the returned gun I can’t hardly believe it would be returned to you in that condition. My first thought was shipping damage but you say package was in good condition. My second thought is maybe it was dropped after it left the repair center shop by the shipping department. I understand your upset (who wouldn’t be) but I would not jump to the conclusion the repair center did this. I would give S&W a chance to respond. I would be nice, calm and explain the condition. I would not be snarky or tell them you posted to YouTube before giving them a chance to make things right. Be nice, there is no reason not to be. If they don’t resolve the issue then you may be justified in being more agressive and not so nice or then posting on YouTube. I also would hope that if they do resolve your issue you would post a follow up video on YouTube. Just my 2 cents.

In case you are wondering I have had similar issues with two different gun makers. One fixed the problem and both parties remained nice and civilized. The other did not (or could not) fix the problem after five trips back to their repair group. Things started nice and civilized and degraded from there. Eventually they sent me a replacement gun and it had issues as well.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: