View Single Post

Old 06-17-2018, 12:57 PM

Liked 2,541 Times in 736 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwade View Post
I have that exact one and it the most accurate rifle I have ever owned. Absolute quality. Buy it while you can. Almost missed mine 25 years ago, but a friend talked the dealer into holding it for me. Two other folks tried to get it before I got to the shop the same day!

Found a couple of pictures of mine.
I have that exact one and it the most accurate rifle I have ever owned. Absolute quality. Buy it while you can. Almost missed mine 25 years ago, but a friend talked the dealer into holding it for me. Two other folks tried to get it before I got to the shop the same day!

Found a couple of pictures of mine.[/QUOTE]
That's the same gun! I can imagine 222 through that heavy barrel would be a tack driver. Add to the mix it looks lightly/almost unused. I'm am going to go back, check the serial number for the recall, regroup if it's a match, if not, probably buy that puppy. I just got a sako full stock (with the square bolt back) in 222, so now I have the "reloading excuse" for gun purchase, maybe some of you know the one.2 222s just makes a lot of sense, in a lot of ways. And "one more tack driver" is always a good policy. I'll post pics.
'
The Following User Likes This Post: