View Single Post

Old 06-20-2018, 08:43 PM

Liked 353 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonuthin View Post
Oh, Boy! The Smith & Wesson Supreme Kool-Aid Slurper himself, FloridaS&W, just can't let an opportunity slip by to discredit other forum members for reporting problems with their S&W products. He's at it again!

He says "I pretty much threw everything "NoNothin" said about the Shield 45 a long time ago (nobody buys 8 of the same gun with same issue unless something else is going on). If the Shield 45 had the kind of issues he claims, this thread would have exploded in the last year, but it never happened."

Well, Mr. Kool-Aid Slurper, to prove once and for all that your deranged obsession about my purchases and experiences is as distorted as your view of S&W's poor quality and alarming unreliability, here is a serial number list of all EIGHT (8) 45 Shields that I bought and disposed of because they ALL failed to feed reliably with a variety of 45 DUTY AMMO, just like I have posted and you continue to LIE about, saying that it could not be true:

HDVx645
HDZx800
HHAx707
HXEx818
HXEx753
HWWx901
HWWx729
HWWx984

One digit in each serial number has been removed to protect the anonymity of the folks who may have acquired these EIGHT (8) 45 Shields but, the serial numbers are 100% honest and accurate, unlike the counter-claims of FloridaS&W!

As far as the second part of the Slurper's delusion that "(nobody buys 8 of the same gun with same issue unless something else is going on)" , the only thing going on is that I don't make all kinds of excuses for an untrustworthy design that fails when your life depends on it like you do!

As I said many times, regardless of what others may experience with their 45 Shields, that gun (eight times over) did not work for me and many of my fellow shooters.

The difference between an "exploding thread" and one that doesn't explode is that most gun owners have a real life, unlike FloridaS&W whose life centers around endless excuse-making for S&W's defective products. Most "normal" gun owners don't waste time posting about their misfortune in this forum knowing in advance that Kool-Aid drinkers like FloridaS&W will pounce on them with stupid questions and negative aspersions as to whether they limp-wristed, improperly cleaned, failed to oil, or didn't slap their loaded magazine hard enough, etc. or some other silly question rather than providing those unfortunate gun owners straight-forward and useful suggestions and advice as to how to resolve their problem.

Of course, with the exception of the Supreme S&W Kool-Aid Slurper, Mr. FloridaS&W, and his like-minded sycophants, this forum and the vast majority of members provide earnest and honestly priceless advice on a wide range of subjects that really helps make the shooting sports and S&W ownership a much more rewarding experience. Thank You to all the forum members who do so.

And, SHAME on those like FloridaS&W.

For additional reading:
For those having FTF issues with their 45 Shield.
Fix Your Shield Before It Fails!!!
"Untrustworthy design." Another huge exaggeration. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and put all that right in the toilet with everything else you've vomited up here. I don't know how you manage to get away with calling other members names, and attacking anyone who questions your post by stating that we are all "Kool-aid drinking fools" for carrying the Shield 45 (your exact words), without a moderator cracking the whip, but I have come to expect this type of hyper-emotional outburst from you, and it's officially getting creepy. People who are prone to wild exaggeration and lose control of their emotions don't belong on firearm forums.