View Single Post

Old 06-20-2018, 09:34 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 22,574 Times in 5,847 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7tenz View Post
Here in CA there's a fever going around to over-inflate the asking price of any handgun, esp off roster. This is the third good deal I took advantage of in the CG Marketplace. The other was an HK USP45c and a 629-3 S&W over the last 2 years.

Lastly, I'm green with envy over your collection. Awsome!
I feel bad for you folks in CA

OK, this is going to be cruel

I have been a 357SIG aficionado since first being introduced to the cartridge in 1993.

I believe that the P229 and P239 platforms really shine when paired with this cartridge. I might have as many P229s sitting around

Not to say that I don't love my S&Ws as well, but for production guns there has only been the SIGMA and the M&P.
I own both and really like the M&P as far as I like any striker fired plastic pistol.
There was a tool room sample Shorty 357 built, but it is a one off. I also have some HKs . . . .

The grandaddy of fun when it comes to 357SIG firearms is the MP5/357 sub machine gun

I can put 32 rounds of 357SIG ammunition on target in under 2 seconds.
However, I have run LOTS of ammunition through my 357SIGs over the decades

Sorry about the following video
Unfortunately I had never noticed that someone had moved my camera. I suppose I can re-shoot that one day

I have taken a dozen or so Forum Members out to play with that one when the were in South Florida on Business.
They always walk away with a big grin

Last edited by colt_saa; 06-20-2018 at 09:36 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: