View Single Post

Old 06-21-2018, 07:53 AM

Liked 132 Times in 57 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaS&W View Post
"Untrustworthy design." Another huge exaggeration. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and put all that right in the toilet with everything else you've vomited up here. I don't know how you manage to get away with calling other members names, and attacking anyone who questions your post by stating that we are all "Kool-aid drinking fools" for carrying the Shield 45 (your exact words), without a moderator cracking the whip, but I have come to expect this type of hyper-emotional outburst from you, and it's officially getting creepy. People who are prone to wild exaggeration and lose control of their emotions don't belong on firearm forums.
Well, Mr. FloridaS&W, Thank You for responding to my above post that proved, once and for all, that I actually did purchase all eight 45 Shields despite your continuing (over 1 year) repeated false claims that I somehow "made it all up" (your words).

And, Thank You for displaying your leftist tactics of last resort, whereby, you desperately try to discredit my participation here by calling it "officially getting creepy. People who are prone to wild exaggeration and lose control of their emotions don't belong on firearm forums.".

You are obviously frustrated by my proven honesty supported by actual facts debunking your misinformation and relentless pursuit of those like me with actual S&W quality issues.

Just like your democrat teachers and the fake news media who support their agenda, when your phony claims are exposed for what they are, you melt down and call for authorities of all types to step in and punish those who expose you.

Your last-ditch attempt to rescue your now non-existent credibility by implying that I'm "officially getting creepy" and that "People (like me) who are prone to wild exaggeration and lose control of their emotions don't belong on firearm forums." are the exact same failed tactics currently being used against the greatest President of our era, Donald J. Trump.

Again, Shame On You.

I do, however, apologize for facetiously characterizing you as the Supreme S&W Kool-Aid Slurper, although it fits you nicely. My characterization might be misunderstood by some to be "name-calling" and that is against the rules.

Have a nice day!