View Single Post

Old 06-21-2018, 11:15 AM

Liked 353 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonuthin View Post
Well, Mr. FloridaS&W, Thank You for responding to my above post that proved, once and for all, that I actually did purchase all eight 45 Shields despite your continuing (over 1 year) repeated false claims that I somehow "made it all up" (your words).
Just remember, the reason you got called out was not for buying any number of Shields, it was because of because of your penchant for wild exaggerations, and trying to project your experience onto EVERY OTHER Shield 45; to the point where you positioned yourself as an authority and indicated that the only "personal experience" that matters to the forum is yours. Then you started vomiting up blanket statement nonsense like "these 45 Shields can not be trusted," and anyone who trusts this product is "A FOOL," and anyone who dares to question your posts is a "KOOLAID DRINKER." (your exact words, original link is below).

Even now, you are declaring this is a "defective" product, and "untrustworthy design" - when 90-95 percent of the owners love them and have positive reports. That is misinformation and misleading garbage.

Quote:
And, Thank You for displaying your leftist tactics of last resort... Just like your democrat teachers and the fake news media who support their agenda... the exact same failed tactics currently being used against the greatest President of our era, Donald J. Trump.

Again, Shame On You.
And shame on you, for dragging politics into this discussion, and trying to deflect readers with your off-topic nonsense. By the way, I am a Republican Trump voter. I guess you didn't see that one coming, but we already know you traffick in misinformation.

I will stick by my previous post:
There will always be tiny percentage of issues with any manufactured product; but don't be mislead. Since I've been lurking here, the Shield 45 has seen about 90-95% positive posts with only a handful of members who had unresolved problems. Everyone else is thrilled with it. So when you read these threads make sure you really understand what you're looking at.

Quote:
I do, however, apologize for facetiously characterizing you as the Supreme S&W Kool-Aid Slurper, although it fits you nicely. My characterization might be misunderstood by some to be "name-calling" and that is against the rules. Have a nice day!
Thanks for apologizing for your behavior.
But you're still the official Drama Queen of the M&P Forum. Carry on.

For future buyers of the Shield 45, here is the original thread:

http://smith-wessonforum.com/139818975-post9.html