View Single Post

Old 06-21-2018, 06:26 PM

Liked 764 Times in 399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt_saa View Post
I feel bad for you folks in CA

OK, this is going to be cruel

I have been a 357SIG aficionado since first being introduced to the cartridge in 1993.

I believe that the P229 and P239 platforms really shine when paired with this cartridge. I might have as many P229s sitting around

Not to say that I don't love my S&Ws as well, but for production guns there has only been the SIGMA and the M&P.
I own both and really like the M&P as far as I like any striker fired plastic pistol.
There was a tool room sample Shorty 357 built, but it is a one off. I also have some HKs . . . .

The grandaddy of fun when it comes to 357SIG firearms is the MP5/357 sub machine gunI can put 32 rounds of 357SIG ammunition on target in under 2 seconds.
However, I have run LOTS of ammunition through my 357SIGs over the decades

Sorry about the following video
Unfortunately I had never noticed that someone had moved my camera. I suppose I can re-shoot that one day

I have taken a dozen or so Forum Members out to play with that one when the were in South Florida on Business.
They always walk away with a big grin
I'm not an AR owner. They keep getting hammered here. I expect them to start looking at my 581 series Mini 14. I have friends/co-workers who are big into ARs and I'm p'oed big time at CA for them.

Didn"t they make an MP5 in 10mm? That'd be my baby if I had the bank account of Bill Gates and I lived in a free state.

I have to laugh at those youtube vids of 239/9mm reviews. Most of them are 9mm anyhow. They complain about the weight. The 239 is a 40/357 sig gun, not 9mm. Same with a 1911. Whatever floats their boat I guess.

Last edited by 7tenz; 06-22-2018 at 12:54 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: