View Single Post

Old 06-25-2018, 09:31 PM

Liked 7,367 Times in 2,508 Posts

@Mister X, My guns work for me because I work with them. How do you know that your guns work for you? Forgive me for being presumptuous, but somehow I doubt that you frequently find yourself in deadly force encounters, so by what criteria do you gauge the aptitude of your own firearms?

No offense, but you're sounding more and more like a Mall Ninja with each passing comment. You don't have to be an expert in firearms nor CQC to defend yourself in everyday civilian life, most criminals are just petty thugs who aren't looking for a fight of any kind, much less an all-out gunfight, but rather an easy target who they can easily rob. Heck, even most of the ones who are looking for a fight aren't exactly known for being combat experts.
Oh well, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you any further on the subject.

Bottom line, I am confident in my abilities to adequately defend myself with what I've got, and I don't need to convince you or anyone else for that matter that I am capable of doing so. In fact, in my experience it is those who are most insecure who feel the need to convince others (especially strangers on the internet) of their capabilities.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: