View Single Post

Old 06-26-2018, 11:29 AM

Liked 1,653 Times in 809 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
Bereau of Justice Statistics, FBI UCR tables, numerous articles, common sense. There are also multiple studies and stats on civilian defense shootings by Claude Werner, Tom Givens, Ed Lovette, John Correia to name a few.

They are not hard to find.
Then cite the ones that pertain to your claim, because it is not true. The stats show that MOST people will not be victims of violence. The truth is the odds are very low. Claims you made without citation do not do well for one's credibility.

As far as 5 shot snubbies, I have full confidence in them for myself. But I never ever NEVER suggest what anybody else should carry. And I certainly would not invent reasons why they should do what I tell them to do. For one they would justifiably tell me to mind my own business.

If the law supports what a person carries, and it is what they want to carry, then it is up to them. If they feel the need for a Glock 17 with a 50 round drum I will still give them a thumbs up. Now if they tell me that is what I need, they need not waste their time.

Last edited by Walkingwolf; 06-26-2018 at 11:35 AM.