View Single Post

Old 06-27-2018, 11:31 AM

Liked 23 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphertext View Post
Problem is, if you follow your own advice, your humble opinion is likely to get you killed... and your current knowledge is at a very low level.

Anything that is going to penetrate deep enough to hit vitals is going to go through sheetrock... and multiple pieces. You have to hit vitals to stop a threat.

Watch this video and tell me that a shotgun with birdshot is a good idea... You can fast forward to about the 1:10 mark to see the part that is applicable.

Brave Student Stops Active Shooter on Campus | Active Self Protection - YouTube
Thanks cyphertext for response and video.

The only question is , how many walls will the ammo penetrate in a home? As a home owner I need to know when I fire my weapon where will the bullet go and have idea how many walls the bullet will pass through.

Do you have a video or documentation that shows which 12 gauge shotgun ammo is recommended to hit vital organs or gel testing, then count the number of dry wall the ammo pass through before tumbling or degrading?

Do you have a video or documentation that shows which 12 gauge shotgun ammo pass through multiple walls when the shooter MISSED the target and then stop penetrating?

Last edited by goodoboy; 06-27-2018 at 11:35 AM.